Dreams Do Come True

Friday, November 15, 2013

Client Comments - LS - Buying Client - Oklahoma City, OK

 
"If you are looking for a realtor who will go above and beyond anything you ever expected--Rick & Nancy Jackson should be your choice. I love looking at houses, but, I've always hated the "purchasing" part, because it made me nervous knowing I did not understand it all. Nancy explained things without making me feel ignorant (more than once) and basically "held my hand" through the whole thing--even finding us the best lender we've ever had! It took us 8 months to finally find our dream home--but so worth the effort! I never met a Realtor who would go to such lengths to make sure we were happy and understood the process like Nancy did! Thank you, Nancy!"

Rick & Nancy Jackson, Realtors
405-826-8599 or 405-921-8449
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment