Dreams Do Come True

Friday, November 8, 2013

Client Comments - KA - Buying Client - Oklahoma City, OK

 
"How do I put into words how wonderful Rick and Nancy Jackson are? I just can't. God had His hand in my hunt for a house here in Oklahoma City from the very beginning and He led me to meet this wonderful couple. With the first phone call, I was so relieved to get Nancy on the phone directly. There was no automated system, no secretary, and no voice mails. She was always there for me. Just a phone call and she would drop everything and make me the priority. We had quite a time finding the right house, and the right lender. I was not an easy client, but she and Rick never lost hope. They kept my spirits up, even when I was about ready to throw in the towel. Now, my family and I have moved into the most perfect home, that I know that I can afford, and we couldn't be happier! There is no way that I could ever express my appreciation and gratitude into words. All I can say is Thank you!"

Rick & Nancy Jackson, Realtors
405-826-8599 or 405-921-8449
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment