Dreams Do Come True

Friday, April 11, 2014

Client Comments - SP - Buying Client - Oklahoma City, OK

 
"What can I say about Nancy? Only the best! As first time home buyers we were in need of someone who would guide us through the process and patiently. Nancy was like our fairy real estate agent. She is patient, kind and very honest. Her service is top notch and I always felt as if we were her only clients when we were with her. Walking through homes with her I felt as though I was with a good friend who would look at things and say 'oh now that is nice, OR well, I don't know about that', which I loved because I felt like I could be brutally honest with her. We initially fell in love with a foreclosure (which we staunchly said we would avoid!!) Nancy was willing to go toe-to-toe for us on an FHA loan (kinda like battling a giant with a baseball bat) but it did not phase her in the least and she made it very clear she would do her absolute best to make it happen. We went another way but are confident that Nancy would have worked her fairy magic!! Truly, I am grateful that we were lucky to find Nancy, when we initially started looking we felt a bit like raw meat in a Tiger cage at open houses when other agents found out we were without an agent yet. We chose Nancy because we read her reviews! When we called to inquire she asked what she could do to become our agent--that statement alone had us sold! We just spent our first weekend in our beautiful new home and we could not be happier! Thank you fairy real estate lady!!!!"

Rick & Nancy Jackson, Realtors
405-826-8599 or 405-921-8449
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment